Supercharge Process Automation: Designing for Regulatory and Market Responsiveness with ASG Mobius
||2021-09-28 - 2021-09-28
18:00:00 - 19:00:00
Tuesday, September 28, 2021
9:00 – 10:00 AM PDT (Los Angeles),
12:00 – 1:00 PM EDT (New York),
18:00 – 19:00 CET (Frankfurt)
Success in today’s world demands business and technology leaders improve their responsiveness to increasing market & business volatility and regulatory (including privacy) complexity. Improving market responsiveness, while mitigating compliance & privacy risks, has turned leaders’ attention to their content-rich processes – the complex interactions their employees and customers have with content, processes, and systems. Historically, enterprises have attempted to design and automate their content processes with a number of disparate technologies including business process management, content capture, retention, policy management, RPA, and artificial intelligence. Scaling these automation efforts often fails due to high training costs and integration challenges.
This webinar introduces a “governance-first” approach to content-rich process automation, enabling leaders and their teams to effectively balance the need to automate with mitigating compliance and privacy risks.
You will learn how:
- The use of low-code design and micro-services effectively arms process designers and policy managers to balance automation and risk-mitigation in content-rich process automations
- Effective policy management supports scaling content processes for large enterprises that operate in multiple geographic regions and regulatory environments
- Embracing hybrid-infrastructures, from mainframe to cloud, when designing and deploying content process automations improves time-to-value
Greg Wilson – VP Content Specialists, ASG Technologies
- Leads ASG Technology’s Content Services practice for North America
- Has worked closely with Fortune 500 organizations over the past three decades to deliver innovative solutions and develop their enterprise content vision
- Career includes tenures with leading technology firms in the content industry as well as start-up organizations
Jon Solove - Principal Solutions Engineer, Zia Consulting
- Has over a decade of experience in content management and capture
- Leverages his implementation experience with numerous technologies to create elegant solutions and thorough demonstrations for current and potential clients
Join us for the webinar at: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/774592065108860942.
|Categories:||#GovernanceFirst, #Automation, #LowCodeDesign, #MicroServices, #ContentProcessAutomation, #Mainframe, #Cloud, #Vivit, @ASGTec|
Log In, then Register