Thursday, October 14th
12:00 PM – 01:00 PM CDT
11:00 AM – 12:00 PM MDT
10:00 AM – 11:00 AM PDT
The endorsed Micro Focus independent software user group, Vivit Worldwide, is here for you through Advocacy, Community, and Education. We want to help our members, both Customers and Partners, obtain the maximum benefits from their investments in Micro Focus. Whether you are a current member of Vivit or looking to become a member, our membership is free and our local user group events are open for ALL to attend.
As online spending surges, any day could be Black Friday. More traffic can mean more profit. But only if your applications can carry the load. Don’t let poor application performance affect your revenue, reputation, or productivity. We can help you survive peak traffic with load testing that ensures high availability and consistent responsiveness.
Vivit and Micro Focus host a 60-minute interactive virtual discussion where performance engineering tech guru Jim Cooper reveals, among other insights, how to:
• Create a robust peak traffic testing strategy.
• Run rapid load tests that identify issues early.
• Scale testing without deploying and managing costly infrastructure.
• Support peak traffic success with analytics and reporting capabilities.
By the end, you’ll know how to prepare applications for Black Friday and beyond. We conclude with a chance to win a $100 lunch gift card*.
So don't miss out this opportunity and sign up today for this event, and we will see you there.
*Micro Focus reserves the right to cancel registrations for any reason. To qualify for the raffle, you must register and attend with a valid business email address and reside in the United States or Canada. Micro Focus employees and partners are not eligible to receive gifts associated with this event. Gifts subject to availability. Invitation is non-transferable.
Jim Cooper – Senior Solutions Architect, Micro Focus
- A computer industry veteran of over 35 years, Jim Cooper has held various technology roles
- With a career that started as a QA Analyst, Jim joined Mercury Interactive in 1996 and has been working with the LoadRunner Product Family since its introduction that year
- Currently Jim is a Senior Solutions Architect serving as a centralized Performance Engineering resource for the Micro Focus Presales organization supporting the LoadRunner Product Family